Can you believe that we are parents?? We are loving it. Isabella is such a good baby. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She's sleeping well and feeding well. Speaking of feeding well...my milk came in two days ago and what difference in size! They're so sore too! It hurts a bit when she latches on, but then it goes away. She was feeding 30 mins on both sides and I was to the point of tears the other night b/c it was soooooooo painful. Then yesterday at her doctor's appointment, the doctor said I'm nursing too long on each side. She said I should only be nursing 10-15 mins per side. So, I've been testing that out and it's working. My boobs aren't nearly as sore as they were two days ago. The doctor said babies get 90% of the milk within the first 7-10 mins of nursing. She said if you go longer than 15, most of the time the baby is just snacking.
Well, Kieran and I are on cloud 9 as you can imagine. I'll send more pictures as we take them.
Have a nice day!
Love,
Patsy, Kieran and Isabella
No comments:
Post a Comment