It's hard to believe that Isabella will be five months soon! We are having a ball with her and I'm loving being a stay-at-home Mom. She turned 20 weeks today (Monday) and is probably 13 pounds. Maybe a bit more.
Well, Bella is babbling so much these days and laughing a lot too, especially at Titan. She started to grab her toes and put them in her mouth over Christmas break (week 18ish) and rolled from her tummy onto her back I believe on Christmas day. She also started to look at our food over break!! She has made a lot of developments during week 18 and is going strong. I think we'll be starting her on solids within the next month or so.
Lately, she's only been taking a 10am nap and then the last one around 2ish, which only last anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. She usually stays up after her last nap around 2pmish-3pmish. She doesn't usually nap an hour, although today she napped 1.5 hours b/c her 10am nap last only ten minutes. I'm not sure how she can stay awake from 2:30pmish/3pm until she goes to sleep at 8:30, but she does somehow.
However, she sleeps from about 8:30pm until I feed her at 7:30am (I'm loving it!!) She may start squawking around 6:30-7am and sometimes falls back to sleep on her own and others she may take the pacifier. No complaints here though. She's a great baby!
Bella has strong neck control these days and lifts her head up high when on her tummy. She likes to grab things and bat at toys that dangle with her feet and hands. When pulled by her arms from a sitting position, she wants to stand up, like her cousin, Elena. I swear, she's doing things that Elena did over Christmas break. She must have been studying her.
I also noticed that Bella is starting to notice when I leave her immediate area, say if she is in her swing. She'll start to vocalize more until I'm in sight. Awww, she misses her mommy!haha.
Also, everything goes in the mouth these days. She loves to put her toys, your fingers, her fingers, her hand, her toes, her feet, etc...in her mouth. It's too cute!
Bella also loves to squeal at Titan. She loves when I throw snowballs to Titan and he jumps up to get them. My gosh, she was going crazy laughing the other day. It was hilarious!!!!
Well, that's about it for now. Kieran and I are doing well and we took our first trip to Winter Park to go boarding this past weekend. Bella came too and we just took turns watching her. Kieran's brothers are visiting and came with us. We had fun and are a little sore. I'm still going to they gym and have about 15 pounds still to lose (not ideal trying to lose weight over the holidays!). I feel good though and I'm running out of pants to wear. Kieran is working hard and enjoying his time with Bella after work. Titan is...well, Titan..haha. He's a good dog, although sometimes it's like having two children. haha.
Hope all is well!
Love,
P, K, I and T
No comments:
Post a Comment