
















Hi everyone!
Bella did eventually go to sleep for Nellie (I came home to put her down to bed b/c she has a hard time going down to bed w/o mommy) b/c she was just so exhausted from traveling the night before/this morning. We also were able to go to Grandma Manarchuck's Fourth Of July bash in her backyard and everyone was there. Kieran was able to fly in as well, but him and my dad were working on my dad's Mustang that whole day.However, the next day Kieran, Bella and I were able to visit with my Grandma and Uncle Fr. Joe. Bella had a blast playing with her cousins and hanging out Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Paulie, Aunt Cathy and Uncle Josh (a.k.a sosh..haha).
We went swimming in Grandma's pool and played on their swing set. Fun fun! We also had the joy of packing up our house in Wash Park in August and moving Aug. 31. It was such a pain, but we did it. Let me say I'm OVER moving, but just don't put our new address in ink pen yet! haha. It's so hard with a toddler, but now we're living in a very beautiful and peaceful place in the mountains and are enjoying all that nature has to offer us out here. Can't wait for visitors! We have two extra bedrooms too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BELLA'S UPDATE: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 month old developments: June-July 09
Bella started to put more than two words together. She's now saying, "Mommy, sit down" or "I sit down", "Titi come", "I sit mommy". Amazing how quickly she picked this up. Bella is still a picky eater. Thanks daddy! haha. Bella loves to dance salsa and will move her arms too! She started to say "color" and likes to repeat "hooray" on Barney!
23 month old developments: July-August 09
Bella said, "I did it!" when she closed the dishwasher door and I was surprised and said, "What?" and she said, "I did it!" LOL. SO cute! She'll also say, "I want gummy (vitamins)", but I make her say please (por favor) and thank you (gracias) and she'll do it too! We bought Bella a new kitchen and her FIRST BIG WHEEL! So cute! She can't reach the petals quite yet, but will move it with her legs. It's a Barbie Pink one too!
Bella did her FIRST somersault on our couch! Hmmm...is this daddy's doing? Bella loves to look at pictures of our family in her little baby photo album. She loves to wear Mia's Rheoboth beach hat. She now sings her ABC's by herself. She may need some help along the way, but mainly she can do it. She may skip a letter or two at times. It's so cute! She'll hit the high notes too. We just kept saying them to her over the last month and she picked up on it so quickly. We say her numbers to her in Spanish and English too and she can do it by herself too. It's really amazing!
Bella went pee on the potty for the FIRST TIME on Sunday Aug. 16, 2009!! She sat down by herself and I didn't even realize she did go pee b/c the music that comes on when there's pee was turned off. I asked if she went pee pee and she said "yea!" I was so surprised!!! We cheered a lot and clapped our hands. She was VERY excitedddd!!! Big girl Bella! Now, how long will this last???? Hmmm....
BELLA'S TWO YEARS OLD: August-September 09
What can I say but where did the time go???? Can this be real? It's truly unbelievable, but I've had a blast staying-at-home with my little Bella and watching her learn and grow.....
Bella PEED again by herself in her potty. I didn't have a diaper this time either and she just went to the potty on her own! We had a little 2nd birthday party for Bella at our house and had a handful of friends over. I ordered a turtle cake for her, as she loves turtles (thanks Uncle Ken..lol). We bought Bella three puzzles, a Dora backpack (she discovered the night before and I didn't even get a chance to wrap it up!) and a cute pair of pink, fuzzy plastic play shoes. She loved all of them!
My mom visited us the day after Bella's birthday and stayed from that Saturday until Tuesday. We all celebrated Bella's turning TWO at a waterpark and had a blast. Bella loved running through the sprinklers and swimming in the pool with daddy and grandma. We at ice cream cake too and grandma bought Bella a cute outfit, several stuffed animals, new shoes, a new hat..and I'm sure I'm missing something else. Grandma Miller and Keyne sent Bella new clothes, a new hat and a new book! Thanks guys!
Bella started saying "coughing", "playing", and "crayon" She also started saying "MMM Good!" after tasting some of my steak at dinner! Too funny! Her words are increasing so much since just LAST week! Crazy! Bella is so active and loves to play. She loves to run and dance to her musics on her play piano, especially B-I-N-G-O! She even sings it! Too cute!
Bella saw an impression of a circle on our bathroom carpet (at our new rental in Genesee Park) after I moved the garbage can. She pointed to it and said, "Circle!" I was surprised! It's not like I had given her lessons on shapes! lol! Bella knows her numbers in English and Spanish very well (1-10). She also says her ABC's. Working on the Spanish version. She's been doing this for at least a couple of months or so.
Bella says "I'm coming" when she's like running to daddy and also says "No elk today" and "Titan barking Elk!" Amazing.... Bella PEED in her potty THREE TIMES in one day and started to pee in our potty too! She'll let us know when she has to go pee/poop too. Sometimes if I know we're home for a while, I'll keep her diaper off of her.
Well, we are loving Colorado and love to go for hikes. We went to see the changing Aspens a couple of weeks ago and it was so pretty!! We stopped along a creek and had some lunch. Bella took off her socks and stuck her feet in the colddd water. She loved it! We're definitely enjoying our little Bella and savor every little second with her....
No comments:
Post a Comment