We're Pregnant!



Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, we are pregnant and are very excited! I'm due May 27, 2010, but the doctors will probably take me a week early since I'm opting to have another C-section. Today is Saturday Nov. 7, 2009 and I'm 11 weeks along. I'm almost 10 weeks in the picture above. Bella says she wants a baby brother one day and a baby sister the next..lol!

My belly is expanding very quickly compared to the first time around. I started showing around 8 weeks and, now I'm really showing. I don't think I got to this point until around 4 months with Bella. I know it wasn't this early. I'm also wearing pregnancy pants and some shirts. My regular jeans just don't fit comfortably and the pregnancy belly band provides no use for me this time around unfortunately. Can't wait to go home to get Cathy's prego clothes!

I'm feeling tired and nauseous, but that comes with the territory..lol. I'm also having issues with my thyroid medicine, which is also adding to my extreme tiredness. My levels are supposed to be b/w 4.5-5.5 and four weeks ago my levels were at 15!! So, my OB is fooling around with my dosage and hopefully we can get it right.

I had a doctor appointment almost a month ago and I had gained a few pounds. I was about 117 in August before I became pregnant at the start of September. At my appointment in mid Oct., I was about 120ish I think. Anyways, who's counting, right?!

Kieran and Bella accompanied me to the doc appointment, which was set for 8:30a.m. We were told to get there at 8:15 to do some paperwork, which took no time at all. Anyways, we didn't get in until about 8:40a.m. and that was after me questioning the time of the appointment. Poor Kieran had to leave at 9 for a conference call at work too. Well, it turns out that the doctor didn't come in until after 9, so Kieran had to leave and wasn't able to see or hear anything. Bella, on the otherhand, got to see everything..lol. She was very curious and wasn't bothered any anything, much different from last time in Feb. At that appointment she was started to cry when the doctor was going to give me my annual test and so the doctor put Bella up on the bed with me. She was fine then. Anyways, Bella and I got to see the baby and the heartbeat. It was amazing!!

In addition, last week I thought I felt some fluttering or some sort in my stomach. It kind of reminded me of air bubbles, but it lasted way too long to be that. Maybe it was the baby?! I think it may have been too early for that, but who knows....oh and yes, there's only one baby in there! haha. Until next time...

No comments: