My growing little girl





Isabella is almost 2 years and 9 months! Crazy how time flies. She's such a fun-loving, talkative, active toddler and keeps mommy and daddy very busy! I know I haven't updated pictures in a while, so I'll post some below. I'll be sending out my online album soon and there will be a lot more there. Videos will have to wait b/c we have such a slow satellite/internet connection, but eventually I'll catch up with those.

Bells loves to read, play with her little animal figurines, do puzzles, etc.! She loves anything to do with animals and loves to go to the zoo with Mommy. She has such an amazing memory as well. It's crazy what she remembers! It just boggles my mind as to how far back she can go.

Anyways, she's very excited for her baby brother to arrive and loves to kiss and hug my belly. She loves to feel the baby kick too! Too cute!

Enjoy!

Love,

The Lasaters

No comments: