Well, it's really hard to believe, that TWO WEEKS today, we will have a new addition to our growing family! We're still working on a name too..lol. We are very excited and Bella just can't wait to be a big sister!
Since last time, I've been feeling pretty good besides the tiredness that accompanies the 38 week mark! I still try to go the gym twice a week (it's tiring b/c I have to travel about 35-40 mins to the gym down in Denver, so it depends on my energy level) and it feels good to exercise. It's funny how slowwwww you have to go once you reach that big stage. But, obviously, well worth it in the end. I try to nap every now and then, but usually I don't fall asleep until late at night and then get up early with Bella, Miss Early Bird. Vicious cycle, but a nap is a life saver for sure being pregnant.
Well, next time I write, Baby Boy Lasater will probably be here =-) Here's to a healthy baby boy!!
No dilation yet either and doctor thinks the baby is about 6 pounds or so. Heartbeat is in the 140s and I now weigh 160.4. I'm gaining the same amount of weight as I did with Bella, just carrying it differently. This time it's mainly in my belly, but with Bella it was all around. My fingers and hands started to swell last week and I finally had to take off my rings. The other night I noticed how swelled my fingers were and couldn't get my wedding rings off. Eek. I finally managed too and decided that was a sign and so now they're in a safe place until they fit me again.
I've been feeling a little cramping here and there, but nothing major. Baby is definitely moving around a lot and is doing somersaults or something b/c my belly moves like jelly sometimes. It's amazing. Bella loves to come over, lift up my shirt and kiss and hug my belly. She says, "Baby brother in there!" haha.
My mom came for a visit at the end of April for a private Garth Brooks Concert and it was amazing. Kieran won tickets at work and my family chipped in and bought my mom a plane ticket out here to see him as her Mother's Day present. She had a blast! It was awesome to say the least and nice having my mom around. Bella enjoyed her time with Grandma too and can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa to come in a couple of weeks for the birth of baby boy Lasater.
Well, we finally found a new rental too and will be moving into it June 11, two weeks after the baby is born. Kieran's mom and brother will be here as well visiting, which will be nice and needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment