22-33 Weeks Prego


Week 20 Week 25 Week 30

Week 32 Week 33

Well, right now I'm 33 weeks pregnant and feeling..well, big! haha. I think I started to feel myself getting big right around week 28. By week 30, I can just feel how tired I am after walking up and down steps or cleaning up after Bella. Very winded, but I got used to it.

At week 24, I weighed 138ish and baby had a very fast heartbeat. So neat to hear!

At week 28, my weight was 144.

Right now, well as of week 32, I weigh 149, which is I think right around my weight with Bella's pregnancy. However, with this pregnancy most of my weight is in my belly. I'm definitely shaped differently this time around.

The baby has been kicking a ton lately! I can see my belly move too. Pretty neat! Bella loves to feel the baby kick. She gets a "kick" out of it!!

Well, I'm starting to feel that "tiredness" I felt in the beginning and just have to remind myself to sit down and relax when I get too tired and winded. Now, I was very tired in the beginning mainly due to my thyeoid medication levels being too low. It took just about half of my pregnancy to get my levels to where they should be and I felt much more energy thereafter. Now, I'll get energy spurts every now and then, but most of the time I just want to relax, but there's much to do being a stay-at-home mommy.

As for cravings this time around, lately I've been into OJ!! In the morning when I get up, I'll drink about two tall glasses of OJ and boy does my belly thank me! haha. Other than that, not many cravings.

I do have to say, that this pregnancy has flown by so far and it's probably due to the fact that I'm just so busy with Bella. I'm always on the go doing this and that, that, before I know it, it's bedtime. It's been a great pregnancy and I really don't have much to complain about at all. Yea, I had nausea for about the first 21 weeks (eek!), but never got sick thankfully. I just had to eat, and I certainly didn't mind that at all! haha. I do love being pregnant and think that it's just an amazing experience (okay, Karen, you can stop rolling your eyes now...LOLLL!!!). I'm excited for May 27th to come and for Bella to have a little baby brother to play with.






No comments: