Well, halfway through and my belly is growing and growing and growing! haha. I'm ALL belly too! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and weighed 133.8 or so...thanks to the holidays =-) It's good to be pregnant around that time =-)haha.
My nausea has practically disappeared since a couple of weeks ago. I definitely still had it over Thanksgiving and some over Christmas. I think it started to fade in December and now, it's more that I'm hungry and not nauseous...thank God! I still keep eating 5 small meals, which helps my hunger.
We found out that we're having a BOY too! We had our 20 week ultrasound last week at the perinatal center and it was so neat! It was CLEAR as day as to it's a boy! haha. The doctor said the baby weighs about 11 ounces and that it has a dilated (slightly) kidney, where there's a bit too much fluid in there. They're not worried, but I'll go back for another ultrasound in a couple of months for them to check on it. I think it's at 5 (mm?) and they'd like to see a 3, but I guess this is common with boys. We'll just pray that everything will be fine =-) When we got Bella's 20 week ultrasound, the doctor thought she had a white spot on her heart and it wasn't anything to be worried about. They kept checking on it and it eventually turned out to be okay.
My thryoid level was down to a 6 (from 15! at my 8 wk appt.) six weeks or so ago and I just got blood work done yesterday to see where they are at now. I'm still tired, but not nearly as much as I was in the beginning. I'll nap here and there, which really revives me. It's amazing what a nap does for a prego mama! haha.
As for cravings, I really haven't had a lot like with Bella. Every now and then I'll get in the mood to eat like avocados or chinese dumplings or ice cream, but not often. I'm also not drinking enough water, but I do drink some. I need to be more diligent about that.
I'm trying to get to the gym 3 times a week, now that I have my energy back. I didn't go for like two months straight or so. I just didn't have the motivation, but after Thanksgiving, I started it up again and rejoined the Y in Denver (I put my membership on hold while I tested out other gyms, which I didn't like). It really feels good to be back working out =-)
Well, my due is May 27 and my belly is measuring right on track (like 21 cm I think). Everything is going well and I'm feeling great. I have tons of prego clothes from Cathy and from two other friends. Thank goodness!! I'm loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment