Rowan is rolling over a TON and so quickly now since mid December. My mom taught him how to play patty cake too over Christmas. It's so cute! He's also sitting up very well since mid December, but eventually falls over. At end of Dec he probably lasted about 30 seconds and now, end of Jan, he can last a lot longer--a minute at least, prob more before he tumbles over. He's been trying to scoot his butt up into the air and get on his knees, to no avail until Jan. 31! Now he can get up on his knees AND his toes for a few seconds and then comes back down on his knees. He's been up on his arms while on belly since beginning of January. He really is pretty strong! He also got his first two teeth right around Christmas. Watch out Mommy! lol.
Recently, I tried to wean Rowan from 2 tsp of medicine down to 1, but it wouldn't have it. It was like back to square one all over again. It made that much of a difference! So, I put him back on two teaspoons until our next GI appointment Feb. 16. Also, recently, it seems like the medicine isn't working like it was in the beginning. He's been fussy and crying a lot more than he has been and maybe his body has just become immune to the medicine since he's been on it for so long now (8 weeks or so). I scheduled an appointment with another GI doctor, this time a woman, for Feb. 4, so we'll see what she thinks of Rowan's condition. I just want Rowan to not have to strain so much, to not be in discomfort and pain..that's all. I would have never have guessed that the straining would have lasted this long. I'm still hoping that it is "just" him and that he does grow out of it..someday...
No comments:
Post a Comment