July 2011: 13-14 months old.

















Well, it's July already and time is flying. Rowan is all over the place, eating like there's no tomorrow and getting better day by day in re: to his stooling issue. For the past month, we've been using Goat's Milk and I have seen major improvements. Hardly any fussiness/irritability and lots of stools. He's also sleeping through the night for the most part. He's also getting his FOUR top teeth, so every now and then I could tell that bothers him. Goat's milk is supposed to be easier to digest than cow's milk. Otherwise, no problems, except when we tried to test out some dairy products on him mid month. It was back to square one. Up at all hours, crying, wailing, irritable, etc. Lesson learned: no dairy besides Goat's Milk. With goat's milk, the concentration of the proteins are broken down differently than cow's milk enabling those who are sensitive and or allergic to milk to drink it with no issues. So, we'll be sticking to goat's milk and other non-dairy products for awhile. I don't want to go back to square one everrrrr again if I could help it. Me and no sleep do not go well together lol.

Rowan is 14 months old (as of July 25) and he is a talker, well at least trying to talk. He just started pointing a lot and talking as he points (mid month). He's also a pro at climbing onto Bella's little kiddie four wheeler, sitting down, and pushing the little red button to go. It's crazy! He'll also stand up on it, which I do not allow..lol.

As for Bella, she is growing up so fast. Her bday is about a month away and she wants a Leapster, like cousin Mia has. She's also getting much better at riding her little princess bike and Kieran adjusted the training wheels so she's less dependent on them. She'll put her helmet on and ride on our back porch (it's long and large!). She loves it! She also loves to play with her baby brother in his crib, especially in the morning when Rowan wakes up. She'll go into his room, climb into his crib and play away! lol. It's adorable.

Well, I'm making plans for Bella's 4th birthday (tearing up as I do...lol) and preparing for Cathy and her kids' arrival mid month! My mom will be visiting too. We can't wait. Bella just loves her cousins to pieces. Someday we hope we can all live closer together so they could play all day and every day =-)

No comments: