Hola everyone! Well, today is "the" due date, but no baby yet. I'm feeling well and have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and, if nothing happens between tomorrow and Friday, then I'll have another appointment Friday for a non-stress test. The baby has been movingggggg and just jabbed me pretty good!haha. My belly keeps dropping too. Last night, I tried to balance a cup on my belly like I had been able to, but I couldn't. It was going to tip over!! Kieran and I realized that it's definitely dropping!!
We're very excited and will send some more pictures of me later on today. I had another energy moment today and decided to make italian pork parmesan for dinner and then pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Yesterday I did some cleaning, so I think my body is giving me some clues. Last week too, I decided to make some new yummy dishes.
Well, I'll send another email tomorrow after my doctor's appointment to let you know what she says.
Have a good night!
Love,
Patsy
No comments:
Post a Comment